RSS

Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello! My name is...

Hello, hola, et bonjour!

I'm trying to start a book review blog, which I thought would be a good idea a few days ago. After struggling my way through setting up the actual blog, I can now talk (maybe) about the things that interest me: books! As you may have guessed when looking at the title of my blog, I love books. I will read just about anything, although I prefer urban fantasy and paranormal romance, with some mystery, historical romance, and YA thrown in just to spice things up a bit. Hopefully, I will post mostly about books, although I might throw in some random otherness occasionally. So now I just have to finish setting up the blog and post my first review! I look forward to getting to know you and getting into some great new books!

<3 Roo

2 comments:

The Queen B said...

Yay! Welcome :)

book_lover_girl said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment about your thoughts!